Tuesday 8 November 2011

IT ALL ABOUT PANDA

Cutest Animal in my list..

 Do You Love Panda???

The Name was Panda or Giant Panda or in other name it was called Ailuropoda melanoleuca ( Black And White Cat foot) what a wierd name...but still good enough for me...It is one of the bear family.. It can regonized by it looked that big, with the black I patch like Isomnia...or Gaara one of the character in Naruto... We can find this cutest Animal at South or West China...Maybe we can find this animal in other place but I did not know...where kind of place..try to search in Google Map... Panda Always ate grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents or carrion. In captivity they may receive honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, or bananas..but In many Cartoon or story we know..It loves to eat the Honey and Bamboo...If i'm not mistakes...

Also.. This cute animal has been famous in The World..just because of It Filem such as like Winnie The Po...and also Kung Fu Panda...he3..If any people ask me about " Did you like Panda" my answer is "YES!!!"..it all..about It lovely look..and my favroute Colour...love panda always...

Well, dear my lovely viewers...Im sorry if my english is bad this is because I not good in English enough but do not worry i'm always try to be good in English..Please wish me luck...

No comments: